Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Time...

It is funny how you have the best intentions but then reality comes in and your intentions go out the window while you try to do the most basic thing: survive. 2020 was going to be my year that was the goal, you know, then COVID hit and survival became the goal. Be able to eat and pay my bills became the goal. I say that to say this, I was not able to focus on this as much as I wanted to. I wanted to put my all into this blog and I have failed greatly. So, I am going back to beginning and starting over. It is time to reinvent and just push thru.  To accept that I have failed and move on because that is all you can do. Accept and move on. So, I just want to say thank you guys for sticking with me for as long as you have.

 

And as always Happy Reading.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment