Monday, March 15, 2021

HAVE YOU READ HER!!!!!

    I'm so obsessed with this series. Waiting this pass month and half has been killing me. I've been trying to stay focus because my TBR list is so long but in the back of my mind, I'm obsessively waiting for the next/last book. Its taking forever!!!! Ugh!

Okay, I'll shut up while you read the description. For real, I promise, but... no no go ahead, I'll wait.



My father made a terrible mistake. One I’m left paying for.

As a wolf shifter growing up in a strong pack, I should be living my best life. But after my father tried to kill the alpha, I’m labeled an outcast, traitor, less than dirt.

When I can't take pack life any longer, I run, but apparently they don't like losing their punching bag. Torin, the alpha’s son, drags me back before my first shift... a shift that will reveal my true mate.

I never could have predicted who mine would be, but the moment my wolf looks upon him, I’m filled with hope for a brighter future.

After all, no one ever rejects their true mate, right?

Wrong. Very wrong.

When the wolves attack, my soul screams for vengeance, and somehow I touch the shadow world. Somehow I bring him to our lands.

The Shadow Beast. Our shifter god. The devil himself.

Turns out being rejected by my mate was only the beginning.

 

It was really a good intro to the series. The book does its job of keeping your attention and making you want more. Because baby, book two!! That is all, I'm going to say. 


                                             For mentioned book two


And book three cover got me feeling as if my whole life about to get together. 




Look, you are going to thank me then hate me. And you know what, I'm cool with that.

And as always Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment