Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Ghost Mountain Wolf Shifters Series


                                        




Last March, at the beginning of all this CoVid situation, when the world felt so small and scary, I discovered Ms. Audrey Faye's Ghost Mountain Wolf Shifters Series. I read Alpha and discovered a writer who made the world seem a little bigger than our problems. I will admit it made me cry but it also made me laugh, smile, and be. Through out 2020, I read her series over and over. It was one of the few books I just kept gravitating to. And every time, it gave me the same feelings, I've had from the very beginning. 7 books from the series, watching/reading as these characters grow and build and create a sense of community has in stilled a bit of happiness in my life. It one of those books that just take you through the human experience while also being a paranormal one, too.

I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I have.

And as always Happy Reading!!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment