Thursday, June 10, 2021

Second Chances (Second Chances #1) by T.A. Webb


    

“He softened and looked at me. “Oh, yeah, I met the right man, all right. A fucking miracle. An angel here on earth.” His voice was soft as cotton and his eyes shone like diamonds. What could I say to that?”

       I fell in love with this one. Omg I loved every main, supporting, and minor characters. I wish Mark was my bestfriend. He is so amazingly amazing in his simplicity that's it's down right beautiful. I cried, laughed, smiled, and simply wished I could live in this book's amazing world.

“My love. My life. My husband. It’s been my great honor to love you and I only hope I was worthy of it.”

I think what I loved the most( And there's a lot about this book,i loved.) is how realistic every character , every emotion, and every triumph felt. I lived when I read this. And even now just writing this review.  I'm still in awe. And the ending, oh my God, the ending was one the best I read. Just a perfect ending. I just wish there was more. I didn't want it to end.

“Don’t fucking leave me. Don’t break my heart.”

And that Ladies and Gents, that was Second Chances....Simply Beautiful.


And as always, Happy Reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment