Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Reread: Stray (Shifters #1) by Rachel Vincent

     


 I thought this was going to be an okay read but it surpassed it. Really was a good read. I enjoyed each character. The heroine, no words can describe how much I adored this girl. She's a fighter and I think that's might be, what I love most about her.


"The moment the door opened I knew an ass-kicking was inevitable. Whether I’d be giving it or receiving it was still a bit of a mystery."


The story:  

     Faythe is not your typical college student, she's a werecat. And trying to live her life the way she deems, but her dad/alpha and obligations to her pride are making it hard for her to do so. Until an attack but after a stray attacks her at school her, forcing her back home and into the overprotectiveness of her pride. But what they don't understand that she is stronger than she looks.



"You can pretend you're one of the guys all you want, but that means I outrank you. We all outrank you. And no tomcat would get away with punching me."


This book is highly explanatory. You'll understand it quickly at times you might actually want her to shut up but it helps understand it more. The fighting could have been more climatic but hopefully her other books are.


AND AS ALWAYS..... HAPPY READING!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment