Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year!

 




   It's a new year and like everyone I want to challenge myself. I have been thinking about doing this challenge for years and never had the guts to do it because it's a little crazy. But at last, when something is stuck in your head and heart to do, you just got to do it. My challenge for myself this year is to read a book a day. That means by the end of this year I would have read 365 books and that is a lot of books.  But it is such a fun thing to do. Am I being optimistic? Yes. Do I believe I could do it? Yes. If I do end up not making the goal, would it hurt or make me sad? No, I might be frustrated but upset? no. I am just excited to do it. I'm not going to review every book I read but some will definitely be up here.


Are you doing a challenge this year? If so, what is it? Please leave your answers in the comment below. 
Oh! I am also taking book recommendations; you can leave that in the comments also.

And as always Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment