Thursday, June 9, 2022

Psycho Fae: Enemies to Lovers Romance (Cruel Shifterverse Book 2) Kindle Edition by Jasmine Mas


Are you ready to enter into a new realm?

Fight for survival in the deadly gladiator Fae Games.

I shifted into a saber-toothed tiger...but that was just the beginning.
Jax, Cobra, and Ascher are now my teammates.
Once again, we're fighting for our lives. And our futures.
But nothing is as it seems, and for every secret we uncover, another unfolds.

Under the spiteful watch of Xerxes and the evil Fae Queen, it's not clear we're going to survive.
Can we work together? Or will we implode?

One thing is for sure, I'm about to uncover my destiny.

Power is in my veins.


  Where to begin?! Wow! I love Cobra. Like really adore him, but also I love Jax. And Xerxes's brand of violence is yummy. Ha! I am still upset by Ascher even though his heart was in the right place. There are so many things about this book that just makes it so good. Jasmine Mas is definitely on my new favorite author list. The fact that this book has matched and somewhat surpassed the first with how good it is makes her someone you definitely need to read and watch out for. She just knows how to bring a story to life. 

I am so excited for book three. 

Can not wait!

As always Happy Reading!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment