Friday, April 28, 2023

The Loner: A Novel Diana Palmer



Tanner Everett spends most of his time jet-setting around the world. But that hasn’t stopped innocent Stasie Bolton, the daughter of a neighboring rancher, from falling head-over-heels for the jet-setting playboy. So Stasie is secretly thrilled when both her father proposes linking the properties in matrimony…which means Tanner will be hers, for good.

Despite his globetrotting ways, Tanner can’t help but be enthralled by the quiet girl next door. But as the embers between the two are fanned into flames, Tanner wonders if he’s found forever in the last place he ever expected.



 Let me start out by saying I am a huge fan of Diana Palmer's books. And relatively I really enjoy her writing and storytelling but this one was just ok for me, it fell a little flat. So I am not going to have a lot to say for a review. I just didn't and I couldn't get past the idea that she should have refused to have anything to do with him after how terribly he treats her. I didn't care much for the main characters except for John, and I just felt bad for him all the way through the book. Other than that it just okay.


And as Always Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment