Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday Blues




I know the Monday blues got you down and I hope your weekend was filled with good times but the weekend is now done and I'm back with all new reviews and books(which I will post shortly) and am very excited to tell you about. Also if you do have a romance book, you recommend I read just post your suggestions in the comment section and I'll get to them shortly. I also have been reading a lot of stories on Wattpad and Quotev. Which are sites that unpublished or inspiring authors post their stories and you might find a couple mainstream author work on there, too. So I believe I'm going to also start writing reviews for those as well. Some of them aren't fully completed but they're good reads and I'm always after a good read. For those reviews I'll do the same set up I do now with mainstream publish works. You know cover, book blurb and then my review, but with this I'll leave the link and so if you decide you want to read them you'll know where to go and  also if its a completed work(don't want to leave you with a lot of ongoing work even if there good). I might put that into affect sometime tomorrow because some of these stories are really good. I will warn you that they're mostly paranormal romances because I haven't found regular romance story that has grab my attention on those sites plus I have enough romance novels that are piling up in my TBR(to be read) list.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day. 

 Follow, Like, Comment, and Share.

 And as always Happy Reading!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment