Monday, March 21, 2016

Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack #2) by Suzanne Wright


 Dante, Beta of the Phoenix Pack, doesn't have time for relationships especially after the one that nearly broke him. But when its time to find his true mate he thinks he'll have to choose between his duty to his pack and his mate. But what he doesn't realize is that fate has another plan. 
 Jaime Farrow has always had a crush on Dante but since coming to the Phoenix territory, hes been ignoring her and her blantant flirtation. So deciding that she should stop pining over him especially since he doesn't want her. And with her keeping a secret that could damage her place in the pack, she decides to concentrate on her role of acting submissive then on Dante, if only he would let her.

This was another reread for me. I guess since I was enjoying my weekend, I couldn't truly focus. So instead of starting a new book, I just decided to go for books that are an enjoyable read for me. Such as this one, which never disappoints.

 It so funny, sexy, and the action is just amazing. I absolutely love The Phoenix Pack series by Suzanne Wright.  And even though Dante isn't Trey (from the first book and who is my husband in my dreams, I know he's a bit anal but the heart wants what the heart wants) he was still an amazing hero!! And Jaime was amazing, I love her she just kept you on your toes with her strong and sunny personality.

Absolutely adore the book it was a really good read.
Hope you enjoy!!!
Follow, Like, Comment, and Share.

And as always Happy Reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment