Tuesday, May 3, 2016

In honor of one of my favorite series!!!

So here's the thing one of my favorite series is having a new book added onto the roster today and I thought I would honor the series as a whole by giving you my favorite quotes from each book excluded the new one of course since I haven't sunk my teeth into it yet.

Book One: Feral Sins


“Grace’s gaze skimmed over her, taking in the various marks of possession that decorated her flesh.  “Well, short of having ‘Property of Trey Coleman’ tattooed on your forehead, he couldn’t have made it any clearer that he considered you his, could he?”  
                                                 ― Suzanne Wright, Feral Sins

Book Two: Wicked Cravings





“Giving him a slight wave, she turned and strolled away. 
"Jaime?" he called after her. "Jaime, don't ignore me!" 
Without breaking stride, she glanced at him over her shoulder. 
"It's not that I'm ignoring you. I've just lost interest in the conversation.”               
                                                 ― Suzanne Wright, Wicked Cravings




Book Three: Carnal Secret







“You’re my mate. I’m naturally going to want to know everything about you.” 
He shrugged; it was simple. “That includes your address, where you work, and your cell number—just thought you should know so you won’t be surprised if a text message from me arrives.” 
She gaped, both offended and shocked. “You can’t just pry into people’s lives like that and find out all their personal details. And how did you find them out anyway?” 
He shrugged again. “I have contacts in the right places.” 
“So, what, you’re a stalker now?” 
“I prefer the term ‘intense investigator.” 
                                        ― Suzanne Wright, Carnal Secrets




Book Four: Dark Instincts 





“Why do you hate me?” griped Marcus. 
Roni barely resisted the urge to whack her mate over the head. “I just want a little taste.” 
“So get your own.” 
“You took the last slice.” 
“There are other cakes.” 
“But I don’t like them. I like chocolate cake.” When he just stared at her wearing a sulky expression, she sighed. “Let me put this another way. Do you enjoy sex?” 
“Yes.” 
“Then you’ll share with me, and you’ll like it.” 
                                                     ― Suzanne Wright, Dark Instincts





Don't forget to like, follow, comment, and share!!

And as always Happy Reading!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment