Wednesday, May 18, 2016

On the Edge (On The Edge #1) by Kallysten



Brett Andrews thought he had it all. 
His new club, On The Edge, catering to vampires and humans, is a smashing success, and the beautiful vampire Lisa is everything he could have dreamed of. 
When an old lover of hers, Leo, shows up at the club, Brett’s immediate fear is that he will lose Lisa. But if he just stops thinking long enough to follow Lisa’s lead, he might gain a lover instead of losing one.

I really like this story. It was very enjoyable the whole series as a whole is great and book 2 is one of my favorite parts of the series but I digress. Anyway I read the series in order I know a shocker but I did and I am glad that i did, This one was a great way to introduce a new dynamic into an already settle situation. A very enjoyable read and a great series.

Hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to like, comment, and share.

And as always Happy Reading!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment